Sunday, January 30, 2011

MY VERY own oh so speciality salad~yummmmmmm y!

 Ok  so I like salads, but usually have to be in the MOOD for them... well i fixed that!

I take; a large handful of that packaged salad, I think it is dole very veggie...and place it in a large mixing bowl...
then I add a large handful of fresh baby spinach, to that mix I add; chopped onions, celery, 1/2 cu. mushrooms ( I nuke em for  minute first, I like em cooked), steamed frozen corn or any leftover  veggie  you may have around, leftover brown  rice  sometimes... and one large cold baked potato always, no it's not gross, it is so good, you can't get enough...

to that I add, 2T light honey mustard dressing, Ken's Honey Mustard to be exact, is it  "allowed" on the "program" well prolly not, but   man I eat all my salad.. and  the program is still working great for me! OH AND SOMETIMES I put 1T on the lettuce, then add the veggies and the last T on the top of the salad, makes it spread out more...

 yes I eat the WHOLE THING, then I may have a  handful of baked lays.. oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment